Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Switching Trading Perspectives

From not really wanting to consistently be focusing on the computer, I have decided to increase my stop loss risk by basing it off the weekly chart. In theory, if this system ends up working for me then I should be able to possibly automate trades based on this logic with smaller time frames and net a bigger return. I have manually been getting the right timing of the market but haven't been able to stop the bleeding on time from wanting to leave my trading positions alone as much as possible. 

This time, I'm opting to use bigger timeframes so hopefully I can relax more. I'm now open to taking a net average profit instead of trying to fight for every single cent. I will let it keep running until it starts giving back on average which is supposed to come from my indicators. The reason for doing this method is because I have accepted that I don't know what the market is going to do, and all I'm really doing is just trying to conveniently follow where the money is coming from. 

Therefore, I have decided to get busy with officially swing trading the Forex and cryptocurrency spot markets!