Saturday, July 23, 2022

What I Think

With all of these annoyances and necessary things I needed to do for myself to find comfort, yeah, a soulmate wasn't being that wonderful of a person to me for the past couple years. It was just all about her while being so impulsive. I think she is still prone to giving over to having mental lapses of temporary autism. 

It's like she has this image of being a cranky and washed up old lady to me. She kept on asking me why some things don't happen the way she wants them to. I believe the reason is because the fault really lies with her. I wasn't able to speak up and voice my opinions too well, but I'm glad that I did even if it was in the form of a very off putting joke that I loved spewing privately all over her just to get back at all the negative things I felt she said about me in person, when she could have never brought it up to begin with. She was such a mess and from bringing it up out of feeling indignant, I don't mind any misunderstanding or hostilities it can lead to. I am able to communicate and elaborate what I fully think in a stoic manner.