Thursday, July 28, 2022

Current Feelings About Finding a Girlfriend

As of this moment, I feel obligated to listen to my messed up dad. I think he has some form of autism because he can't let go of some insecurity that would make him happy. He's pretty much crossed the boundary and is never turning back on this one. I don't really care to disagree about anything with him, since I don't really want to be that close to him anyway. The only way I'm going to be able to do this is by becoming rich on my own terms. 

It's basically getting involved with interracial marriage. My dad will never budge from his unreasonable view. This is what I personally believe in that we are all part of the same species and only have different upbringings and skin tones. I am actually open to learning about these cultural differences and even producing beautiful offspring from it. 

I'm still not hesitant about marrying someone from my own ethnicity though. It's just that it would feel more free to have a choice and live outside of someone's roof who doesn't believe in something that is morally permissible, while I'm okay with it. I'm okay with saying that it's not his life, but my own and that he's being stupid about assuming how I would comply to any personally important demands based on how he sees it. He might as well just die ungratefully while living this imaginary nightmare he concocted from his childhood.  

I've been getting a good amount of interest from single moms out there, but I'm not interested in helping pick up any of their pieces. It's going to be too messy for me. It doesn't matter how lovely and fitting she is for me, but I'm just never going to budge out of this personal belief. The only exception I will make is if I end up becoming a parent to someone else and break up. It will hurt me a lot though, if it gets to this stage so I intend to keep on taking my time and marrying well. 

I would rather wait for happiness to arrive rather than making hasty compromises that don't align with my own personal belief. It doesn't matter to me how long it takes, nor even if I don't ever find anyone because I have learned to stay happy. Doing this is just an add-on for me.