Sunday, July 3, 2022

Personal Problem With Online Poker

For myself, I have finally realized that there is no set time period to ensure a desired profit. This does not really work for me too well with my time management because I only have so much time left before my mind wants to shut off. I have come to accept a different form of working on receiving profit on the side.

I am going to stick to overnight trading with Forex and cryptocurrency at the moment. It's the most accessible for me to play with, considering how I don't have that much capital compared to the very wealthy investors out there. I want to increase my ROI while increasing my accuracy and frequency of trades and also sticking with an overnight strategy. 

This allows for predictable time management because I can routinely analyze and make every trading decision within the same allotted time daily. The profit will vary, but at least I get to keep my schedule. I'm considering my time to be more valuable than trying to sit there and receive a lot of profit from playing Poker, even though I've become quite accustomed to doing well at it on most buy-ins. 

I'm going to lay off of Poker now only because it can conflict with my schedule of chasing after personal interests. The only time I can see it working for me is if I have a lot of downtime like during a road trip or waiting in a long line for an attraction.