Friday, July 1, 2022

Finding the One

I think abiding by my parent's rules isn't really going to make them happy in the long run. What they want is for me to find a Korean maiden they approve of for a wife and to have babies. However, this hope of theirs is slowly dying because there's not really anyone like that interested in me right now. 

I only woke up to the idea of getting married recently and I'm almost reaching 40 which makes me old while being able to still laugh it off with blocked out pain. I don't really care if I don't ever reach any of my goals. I'm going to still work through it and hopefully, in time it will get there. I think this is life for me as planned by God. Everyone has a different life setup for them, so I just happen to be sharing my own ideas here without receiving any judgement or backlash. 

In general, I must be a pretty likable person then if I'm not really attracting that much controversy anymore. Plus, I think I'm pretty funny and not really doing it for attention. I want to promote something special or excellent that might inspire others to try it at a later time. It's more like planting a good seed in a sense. 

I have been squashing my idiotic antagonists as well as of late. Boy, I think they are so stupid going against me when I haven't really been against them in the first place. They let themselves get carried away over nothing really bad which they thought was at the criminal level. I then said that I accept it all and to turn me in, which proves they were already being stupid because there's really nothing for them to go on, no matter how hard they try. With me pointing out what I'm going to do while calling them stupid, it's really me priming them to have low confidence in holding on to their irrational beliefs about me.