Saturday, July 9, 2022

How I See Myself

To get what I want, I think it's about finding out all of the accurate information you can get. In a sense, you have to be open-minded to receive it and just naturally gravitate towards it. I feel like I have been associating myself in the right clubs these days by mainly just being a reader and letting things that make sense to me flow better for my life. 

It's pretty hard to say, but it could be that I'm finding myself to be more lucky to be in the position I'm in. I don't have an appearance that the majority in the world grew up to admire but I don't see myself being different as a bad thing. I think I can still make the most of what I have been given with my body and even keep on improving upon it for longevity and looks without getting any invasive surgery done!  It's a lot of hard work well spent for me.  

In a sense, it's a form of autism with letting yourself go and losing control over things without being aware of what's going on. I don't think it's horrible, if you think you're having fun with it, as long as it doesn't harm or wrong someone. Plus, if you don't like it then you can just look to prevent yourself from ever doing it again. The truth can drastically hurt though when you put it out there for someone, and I believe you have to man up to it while communicating even if it's directed at the wrong person. I'll just be always looking to play a lot smarter from opting for an easy angle that works. 

It seems like I'm having fun and just look different in general from what I'm accustomed to seeing. I still want to do the best I can to always look nice, just because it feels good for me. I don't really need anyone else's approval in that category. I'm going to start investing in facial products and working out more for muscles just because I want to make myself feel like a good looking stud while looking in the mirror. I don't really need others to tell me this. This may be the case for me, but I don't really care how other women look when it comes to dating purposes now. 

Just by association with my preferences, I think I'm not attracted to lazy women so if they aren't fit then I might be wondering if they don't think of exercising as a priority which would make me overly concerned about their future health and being able to keep up with me from wanting them to tag along with my outdoor adventures. A soulmate doesn't really have this issue. The question I'm guessing someone might want to ask is why not be with her? I believe that I'm never supposed to be with her and how she should have found herself already being in a happy relationship and that's final! I think she's pretty autistic right now because of the stress that built up from three major breakups and not coping with it in a way that's mature enough for me. She's at fault as well for her messes from having done them while being a shallow individual.

Plus, I don't believe that appearances are the most important thing to get carried away with. It's more about how you conduct yourself with your mannerisms, actions, and nonverbal cues while spending time with someone and then form a loving relationship by getting to know them more intimately. 

I personally believe in being true to myself, so I won't hold anything back. If the love interest goes crazy and says she can't be with me, then she probably isn't that great of a person to begin with and has at least an autistic issue to work with while I hope she will come around at a later time with someone else. I find myself pretty easy to deal with and make compromises with.