Sunday, July 10, 2022

Channeling Productive Energy

I don't think it's really a matter of feeling it or not but just doing what you are normally accustomed to and getting a nice result out of it. If you don't really like something, then sometimes you are just stuck with it and have to do it out of feeling obligation for the moment. Once you get it done out of dedication and commitment which I have found myself doing so many times, then I think that's just how it is.

I think the best way to meet someone is to establish a physical connection with them via seeing them in person and just communicate to see if you can establish any form of relationship with any compromises, if needed. If it can't be met, then you just have to move on. Fortunately with a close hangout buddy and even though I have feelings for womanizing her and even have this for every proper girl I know, I'm able to deal with it from a deeper perspective. I believe that even if I am under the influence of anything, I won't even act on this instinctual drive! By ignoring those feelings momentarily, I only see her as a friend and even if I developed true feelings for her then I would be able to let her go on living happily if she needed to be with someone else. My true love for anyone isn't selfish at all!  

Besides, I can always make room for finding another soulmate to be with. I don't care how long it takes because I'm always going to stay happy wherever I'm at in life!