Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th of July

Well I don't know if anybody reading this blog isn't really American but yeah, I guess the reader should have been able to tell by now that I'm an Asian dude who was brought up in America somewhere that's considered to be a nice place to live. 

I'm starting to get this whole dating process, after just meeting someone out of the blue I fell in interest with. I'm not saying I'm in love with her because it's pretty weird for me to do that. I ended up making myself not fall in love with her at that one spot.

It's not so weird anymore now that I'm understanding it. I just need to find someone who is just right for me. I can meet several of them and they are practically my soulmate if they have or shown some interest in me. 

I do have a soulmate but she's not quite good enough for me, so I'm not going to really mention her anymore to my other dates. It's just not going to cut it and turn out to be a stupid joke to them after explaining everything. It's just how I feel.