Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Sticking to a Routine in the Evening

For the time being, I see myself trading Forex and cryptocurrencies, reading, washing up, and liberally spending my night before hitting the hay. 

I'm also starting to realize that I don't care if I end up staying a failure or not. I'm going to keep on grinding away even through all of the discomfort and suffering until I get there. I'm going to stay happy wherever I'm at and even if I missed some useful details. 

I no longer feel letdown because of negative circumstances, and I can relax from feeling comfortable while living as a Christian. I don't really have any judgments now with the women I want to date too and can be anyone except for single parents, the ones who are too old to bear children already, and maybe have been in a little too many crazy relationships already. I don't care if I never get there and how long it takes. I'm going to stay happy.