Saturday, July 2, 2022

Creating Winning Trading Strategy

For the time being, I'm trading with three different timeframes among two different intervals. I'm taking precedence with the higher interval first. It's turning out that technical trading is indeed an artform. I don't really want to constantly be deadlocked with going back and forth while turning a small profit each month. I need more accuracy in order to turn a nice profit. 

It looks like from entering more of these setups, I may have a bigger chance at locking in big moves each night and then just repeat it. During the first hour of the afternoon, the market seems to be very unpredictable so I think I won't be entering any more trades in the morning to avoid nice trades messing up because of it. I will be looking to make my money from leaving it overnight from now on, and I think this is going to be the key to my success while having an easier time with it.