Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Comfortable Being Me

I've finally found out that through all the trials I've been through, I'm still going to be me now- just that I'm going to be more prepared than ever and just up for anything now. I'm ready to handle these repeated negative situations that go against me. I'm ready to handle some favors for people too and to execute them soundly. I can go through all of this now even with all these annoyances going through my head. I'm still in total disagreement with those bad people I talked about who were also being weird; I know how to deal with them accordingly now in a humane matter, so no worries because they are going to be even more scared how they portray themselves to others, after I'm finished with them.

I'm learning to be more attentive yet again now. The downward feeling of reading a boring book is something I'm going to have to deal with. Maybe, I could take it by knowing that the subject interests me and to read it in little amounts or read up on something that I might really be good at to keep it flowing better. I no longer feel the burden of writing messed up sentences, ha ha. I have the confidence that I need to portray myself the way I want to be presented.

I'm finding myself interested in a lot of things with some that I've pushed aside hoping to hop on board with it again later. I'm not really sure how I'm going to balance out my time with being a family man, right now. What I know for sure is that I should be abstaining from viewing alluring or steamy adult content for my pleasure now because an average person could find that to be cheating in a relationship. I'm not committed to anyone in that sexual area, ha ha right now. It may be a good start to abstain from those things and learn to deal with keeping my testosterone levels in check. I would like to be a responsible adult in all areas now. So, I guess I'm all about being Mr. Responsible right now. That's not that bad- even though it seems a little cocky. I like the confident feeling to it.