Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lots of Resources

The reason why I make this boring post is because I realize that there is a lot of information out there to help you obtain what you're looking for. I figure that fulfilling some desires are probably better left alone until for later, like experiencing sex in marriage - ha ha. A pastor said that the best thing to do for the wife is to show her life and affection; I am in agreement- that's a great way to show love. Now, my mind is like getting more wired to stay away from the weird stuff more now and to really make a lot of progress. I think I should just leave those desires of being in an intimate relationship alone for now because it could come in handy later and serve as a great motivation for me to even be more hard working. I'm pretty sleepy right now, so it's time to call it a night.