Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Getting Rid Of That Discombodulating Feeling

For a time being with whatever I do, I sometimes feel a little nervous about things. Like trying to learn to drive a school bus or truck under pressure, it was pretty nerve-wrecking. I really didn't like it but I tried and try I may have, I really scared a lot of the people riding in the truck with me. It's really funny because I wasn't laughing at the time; I was just still in that nervous mode. I was with that nervous feeling at the time of weird people considering on giving me a restraining order- in fact, two of them filed a restraining order against me. I'm not really that dependent on them, and I was feeling that way because of this whole nervous feeling inside of me.

Getting over this anxiety took some time. I took upon mastering the art of being self-honest and hanging on to whatever you wanted to work on. It dealt with getting over the fear of anticipating the disappointment of others and myself. I tried fighting it with sadness on my end, anger the next end, and humor on another spectrum. What worked for me was just being honest with myself. Honesty has been contributing a lot to helping me out with my patience. I realize that my desires are super strong so having a letdown is like a temporary situation for me; I wish to be dedicated and pretty charming, along with living out my desires fully. What it takes is, just living with the situation to the best of your ability and just continuously striving to make it out there.