Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wasting A Post With Stupid Image

This is for all you vexing people who thought trying to help me included yelling at me and acting all mad without being able to explain anything to me like a lunatic.  In reality, I do not really care anymore and know how to have fun with these people who just didn't know how to conduct themselves with me now. I understand their dispositions whether I thought it was dumb or not and can actually joke about it cleanly with them. Just that, the others who weren't involved with them may have a lot of fun hearing me out and that the ones who acted cruel and weird with me may get mad because they don't want to remember how bad they were. These people include Chris Kuch, Jar(r)ed Daniel Taing, Annie Tran, Betty Lam (I'm so sad), the pastor Chai (unbelievable), Golf (naughty naughty), Bae (buh bah sheep), and the unmentionable, untouchable, invisible Lee. They are all from the struggling church called Hope of God Church- they are pretty small in number, and I think I heard from a confidential source that the pastor needed to pay off some loan to buy the property still. I also wonder if Carlos Julio wants to get involved too with them still; maybe, when he finds out he'll definitely want to part ways with them because it's probably going to turn out to be the selfish way to go. This isn't really the case for everyone; it's just the way I'm wording it.