Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exploring Interests Part 3 (grand finale)

Okay this continuation is now getting boring. This is just like any of my other posts; it just rubs off of you later even though it seems pretty cool to discover something and then create laughs for a little bit. All right, I'm pretty much ready to end this title now and move on to another topic. I seem to have a backtracking potential in my thoughts so much that it bugs the heck out of my mom, who positions herself to liking to forget about bad things that happened. I actually journey into my subconscious brain and in my way can do self-hypnotizing which is sweet because I'll find myself becoming Batman the next day- just kidding. The stuff I recall way back in my flashback is like motivation to relax and go into a state of hypnosis; I am sometimes like this while talking and then when someone yells at me, I'm like "WRAHH!" back at them and they pretend to get all nonchalant while I just keep talking and don't give them any more chances to say something. Yes, I know how to be witty or whatever the goodness I feel like doing with people no matter how confused they become now. The major prevention technique is to just be honest, even if you want to call yourself a jerk from stating the fact about yourself.

Okay, I'm starting to hate watching T.V. which is similar to a bigamist hating very attractive and sweet women-  I like those types of women, don't get me wrong, I'm just starting to hate the 50-inch HDTV flat-screen with high quality stereo (expensive Bose speakers that are projected all over the living room). It also features a comfortable couch that you can sleep on, if the wife wishes to oust you from your bedroom (about an 8-footer in length).  Sure, there are times when the World Series, World Cup, World Olympics, World Superbowl, etc. occur on T.V. which is like where everyone is glued onto there. The Bible mentions about people sticking their noses up to the world by watching it on T.V. during the apocalyptic times. Sure, the news will break out all of a sudden when another forest fire creates mayhem and panic with the Americans.

On and on and on... yes ... I'm so boring...

I think it's better to get lost in a video game world then watch a dumb rerun on a fashion channel. Man those guys who fight to stay alive on the discovery channel is something that I want to do, if I have a rocket pack strapped behind me, so I'll exit and be "Sayonara" to the headshrinkers err indigenous people. I'm learning to become a rich -bleep- -bleep- yes all you jealous types, I'm putting my head into the game and participating because you don't want to do it. I'm making a living out of counter-trends where I watch the economy swing high to low and vice verse and just watch time fly by at the comfort of my home. It's pretty much capitalizing on a timed cycle, so that means I get to share in making profits during the fun and bad times with the whole wide world. Now, that's flexibility and getting a piece of the pot.