Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Work At Home Jobs

There's a warning I would like to issue out:


EVERYBODY IS SAYING, DON'T PAY A COMPANY TO BE A PART OF IT.


Medical transcriptionists have positions where they get to work from home and schedule their own work hours. This job also has limited interaction with people. The best programs with possible financial aid can be found here:
http://www.mtecinc.com/our-programs/medical-transcription-editing.html
http://transcription.andrewsschool.com/

I have found out there is a job to be an online tutor which allows you to be at home, but may not be that flexible in hours.

Big internet companies might be hiring writers to help out with submitting articles.

Accounting / Bookkeeping jobs can also be found online and might offer a stay-at-home job; I'm not sure about this because I have a friend who is working as an accountant with a bank.

Computer programmers / I.T. professionals might also get a leverage to work at home, if the company allows it.  

Some people also can learn to be a day trader which is what I'm doing right now. Trading is considerably risky business and takes a long time to master; I'm still trying after about 4 months into it- I'm doing better than the majority of people because I have netted about 300% profit of initial capital in the last two months. It's considerable change so far. I'm looking into those jobs with also a medical career (people-oriented) because I like to wear a lot of different hats. Day trading is so far my ticket to riches and I may have to drive a truck around for a year or two to have enough money set aside to invest heavily on what I'm good at. I'm seriously not going to have that much people contact and be cut off from the world if I drive a long haul truck around which is going to suck. I'll figure out something if I can get a good wireless internet connection with a very top-of-the-line laptop on the truck.