Friday, November 5, 2010

Know How To Deal With Strange Restraining Orders

I have two restraining orders intact that are about to be gone officially soon. The joke or ridicule is actually on them because I didn't do anything to them and don't even need to go after them before it's over. Now that I think of it, if I really wanted to I could have actually prevented it from ever getting initialized by speaking to the judge about it. I just stayed quiet because I was really nervous about Darunee Lee and Washington acting pretty strange with me. This issue was pretty much hitting upon the weakest area in my life, and I still got through it without needing to put any money into it for professional advice. Ha ha. 

Now I really don't need to be weird to get what I want, which is actually nice for a change. I can actually become a pretty nice dependable friend now to the people who have accepted me into their lives. I figure that I never really deserve any restraining order from anybody, no matter what I say to them because I'm being honest and not threatening them or yapping away with nasty insults at them. I figure if I was being unclear at the worst while being mad at them, then I was perfectly fine and actually being great about the situation.

Overall, I'm ready to handle more future weirdness that comes from people who want to file restraining orders on me. They are pretty much setting themselves up to go to ruin, and their gossip is no longer going to give them any confidence because it's going to sap the more worse the act around others because I'll be there trying to hypnotize them to feel guilty about being sinful; just joking, hopefully it's natural for them to feel guilty or else they are going to be a big problem for some cops. I'm a problem to immature cops and people going through an early midlife crisis like at around 35 and smoke a pack of cigarettes everyday. I'm a problem to people with problems in general, so that's a sign for me to figure when some more additional people remove me from their Facebook list and still have an account on there! With people who have problems, I can actually have fun with them and be very persistent to the nth degree and will be doing those things, so they better choose a good and moral lifestyle where they become happier with me around.