Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting To Expert Status

I guess when you put some time into it then you can become really good at it, as long as you can create an edge with whatever you are doing. In other words, it requires skill to a certain degree. I feel really confident now with trading in the Forex market, and I may be seeing profits that could earn me a living soon. It's difficult to master because it takes the disciple of timeliness and getting over the fear of losing money, just like almost running any other business.

Skill wise, it just takes giving it all you got and doing this on a daily basis. I remember feeling like I had a learning disorder ha ha one time. The one thing I regret is taking some time off and doing something else that was time consuming, playing video games on my computer. I remember when I admitted to procrastinating while playing video games and feeling sort of bad about it, Betty laughed. I remember she also laughed when I mentioned that the Clippers winning a game is like a miracle to a fan, Jared. These are pretty okay jokes, I guess in general to laugh about so nothing wrong in it. The reason why I bring this up is because Betty can be pretty attentive and want to share a sense a humor with you, which is a pretty attractive quality for being a friend. When she vented with me, I really couldn't be any more supportive at the time because I was still weighing out her periods of being out of character with me. I'm really not intimidated with Betty and can actually see her smiling if I were to be around her more often in the future; it looks like it might be a sign of regret or anguish but overall, she'll actually be humbled in the process of becoming a more mature lady.

I was going back and forth with my feelings about Betty, so it was inconsistent but now I realize that even though we aren't really made to be husband and wife ha ha, she is hot. I sort of lied back then when I wrote about Betty being attractive; I didn't know her too well. I wrote a poem that stated she wasn't attractive. Betty admitted to me about not feeling attractive. Now, with me going back to realizing she's hot and that we're not meant to be in an intimate relationship, this makes things interesting in how we see each other as friends now. The speculation from a dude who claims to have right predictions which was annoying for a time said that Betty doesn't have a grudge against me. I can't go any more intimate in detail about her because I think it's inappropriate to share and probably better to keep it inward.