Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ideas To Manage

I'm reading the Bible and finding it to be a very helpful source of encouragement for me now. I am putting my faith in Jesus even more confidently now, from reading the Bible. It also has helped me to see that the names I mentioned about on this blog who go to Hope of God Church LA were being wrong in how they were behaving with me in a Biblical sense! Haha. It's a good thing I'm laughing about it because it's helping me forgive them completely.

I'm realizing that I have some guts to become a successful Forex trader; I really like day trading and based on following some intellectual research a group has done, I've found out that their system can actually work quite well. I'm feeling really confident about picking up on it and that it will be a gateway to financing other great things to have a more diverse portfolio.

Wow, I'm seriously thinking about trying out an internet business, Options trading, and investing some on a savings account and then combine all of these strategies to just have to work a couple profitable hours a day. Would I be able to teach what I know? Sure, I might just have room to teach a couple very interested people just that I could also do things a little too unconventional that gets it done, which might keep a person from learning what I have become good at. Man, obtaining wealth through a smart means also has to take responsibility into account and so I'm donating at least 10% of my income yearly now. I won't be surprised if the amount I donate could boost a poor country's economy haha.