Monday, November 8, 2010

Satisfaction Being Reached

Acts 5:29 says But Peter and the apostles replied, "We must obey God rather than human authority."

I still remember what Darunee Lee Wongstapadat told me that she and some people at Hope of God Church were ordained by God to be leaders and that I should be submitting to their authority. Yeah, it felt fishy at the time; we see that even the disciples of Jesus living out in their faith and rejoicing over even being punished by the jealous leaders of Jerusalem back at that time.

It was a lot of weird wording that they put into it, so yeah they did end up pushing me around. Oh and by the way, I'm not in trouble with the law too. They were just acting out of frustration over being so ignorant with each other. They were so not into the Bible at the time and were about something else bothering their situation. They're actually flesh driven and not really holy people; obviously, they have some stronger morals than possibly the loosest person but still the evil that took over them is now evident with me.

Now, I realize the weirdness of people and how they are actually getting me to laugh about it. Whatever I was going through, I snapped out of it so I'm going to be okay for now on. I'm still going to have problems that I'll be experiencing and pretty annoying ones too but what can I do about them. I really have some strong desires and so I don't really feel so left down anymore if something isn't going to work out. At least I can reach an acceptable compromise with the situation.