Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Okay the post was something I put up just so I could reference. It's something I would personally read so that's how I designed it. If I really didn't have the Bible, then I would really be at my wit's end in finding a soul mate. Obviously, there are those really special women who come around once in awhile and don't really judge you based on your looks. I wish I did have everything people wanted and then choose that girl in the end. Oh well, this is how life was made for me and the life cycle will just be that way whether I become a part of it or not.

Regardless of feeling how corrupted the world is or how much I should be sucked into this mess of feeling jealous or filled with hypocrisy and end up making stupid decisions, I should still respond to it under my faith and love in Jesus. I don't really want to respect women who fancy taller and more handsome guys but what can I do about it. It really seems like a girl would have to be crazy enough to be able to marry a midget instead of the tall, handsome, and strong man. I guess there's a lot of social pressure for a woman to stand by an ideal man in marriage and that they feel really comfortable in that type of guy whose committed. That's just the way God must have designed women. Even though I don't want to, I'm going to be accepting of a woman who she wants to be in a relationship with; if we're supposed to be friends then that might make things messy between her and me, if I really need to mess with her and then there comes the multiple restraining orders which I don't even need to stay away from her. I feel content saying or expressing whatever I need to with a girl, who hates me, to my heart's content and then leaving her alone. About Lee (a guy's name, but a girl who goes by that nick), I don't know if she hates me; I think it's the opposite even though she put a restraining order on me; I was never interested in chasing after her, so I don't know what her problem was with me individually. I think she did it because she wanted to invoke a multiple restraining order with Annie and Betty and the church she goes to being a part of it. The judge didn't allow for it, so she sort of missed out. I'm actually more experienced in this area of restraining orders because I did a lot of research on it and can get it off even when everybody says I can't now. If they want me to prove it, I will confidently through action and it will look like the law doesn't favor them that much. I've decided to take off the restraining order another time and let it ride. It's not permanent and that's what they were going for; if I wait to the end then everything they said about me becomes wrong, and they will be crippled in a spiritual sense because I'm not bothered by it at all and only improved by them being bad with me. They can be the judge for themselves and laugh about how wrong they were later. I'm laughing a lot harder than them, so I get the last laugh and end up more successful on my journey- not bad. I'll be ready if anybody dumb enough wants to do that to me again.

About this whole women liking taller men thing, it's true! Haha, I'm so short compared to most women who have the height of regular men especially Caucasians and Blacks. I don't even come close to my dad's height whose about 5' 7" so that makes me short. I don't know why they don't classify me as a midget and put me on this border line of being short or normal. I have a wide torso and big foot and does not come from being so fat; that's all genetics but I still remain short. Haha, I'm under thirty and male and laughing about this dilemma of being short and women wanting taller guys for dating. There are even grandmas who stick to what they want at the age of 80. Just go to match.com!  My mom still wants me to get married, have kids, and lead a good life despite this discrepancy of women wanting taller men to date. I believe that is my mom's fulfilling wish with me and pretty much must be naturally for any mother's kids. My mom must be trying to ignore the bad things again and trying to encourage me to be more outward. I don't want to vent and look like an idiot whose hell bent on power like Napoleon or Genghis Khan or even Attila the Hun. Those three were considerably short, too and they failed to take over in their reign. Probably the way I raised myself causes me to be outside the box. I guess with me wanting to cry over being so short in the past might have been an okay reason to mourn about.  I just wanted to increase my chances in marrying a woman who could potentially turn into a really good person and not just pretty. It looks like I might not have very many options based on what I found out. Haha. 

Happiness is bottled up in many different forms and life is set up to disappoint you with some things. The Bible really encourages me to still take heart and to carry out my current situation. The Apostle Paul commemorates marriage and thinks it's wonderful- he believes it's just as great too in deciding to stay single. The world, especially my mom's side, sees marriage as a very strong component over being single. The Bible states that being single could be better than marriage for a different sets of reasons. I think mothers should really relax on the topic of marriage and let their son or daughter be the key decision maker over what their relationship status is going to be all about. If being short deters me from entering marriage and I want to but I learned to accept it and go on to never marry, then that's good too in God's eyes. Haha.

Overall, if I become successful, because of the way I sound on telephone or usually sing (pretty deep voice) or body structure (broad shoulders and larger foot than an average 6 foot woman) maybe people will be surprised into thinking that I would have been taller in their minds. Place me wherever you want, call me to be at 5' 2". Haha. I'm still going to be helping people out in their health even if they want to make short jokes about me. I'll be working out too; I can potentially have big muscles; hey short girls run the Iron Man Challenge too.