Monday, November 15, 2010

Separating Outward vs Inward

Being human gives us the privileges of having private thoughts while we are going through our daily living. Whether people annoy you with something and how nicely you decide to respond to it becomes sort of like an adventure still. What I mean is that, sometimes what we think is actually not happening in reality and that's where we can be brave and man up to a weird circumstance or just play more rough without having to feel bad about anything during that moment in space.

I get annoyed a lot over little things all the time- like people taking me off of their Facebook page after adding me or not wanting to add me if I know them. I might as well get around to doing it too now and just continuously talk about it with the person who I did it to just to have some fun. Even though I'm annoyed a lot or feel like being the first one to yell, there are measures I can take in communicating and still come up on top over the problem. It doesn't matter whether they oblige with me or not but I do know they are going to look pretty bad with others, if I communicate with them and they just go all out in a nasty direction. This means the only solution for them is to come around and that's how it's going to look, so I use some smartness in letting this occur for myself, and they have to go through square one again. I can communicate really clearly and know what I'm saying even though I'm mad; I had some practice with doing this and to get into tune with it- it took a lot of timing and still takes giving into some humility. I can actually talk normally even though I'm exploding inside and can do this on a consistent basis. I don't ever have to feel disparaged with anyone for whatever reason because I'm on the case already anyway.

This makes things so easy now because the people who blocked me on Facebook were actually being bad people. I really want to show a lot of compassion for Betty Lam (Hope of God Church, L.A.- lots of Betty Lam's are already settled down) because she's not really my type but she tried to open up with me- even though she had some moments of going overboard, I think those characteristics are common with older women who haven't really settled down yet. Betty is really hot too but I don't want to envision myself going on an intimate journey with her; I know I could have a shot if I tried but she's just not for me. In Betty's moments, there's a way to talk to her to calm her down and what it requires is really talking to her. Darunee, the evil lady at the time, wanted me to avoid talking to her because she didn't want me to engage in a relationship with Betty. Maybe she was feeling some of that tension with me too and I was repulsed about going with Darunee Lee too. I'm a short guy, even though some friends have told me that I'm not that bad looking- I have moments of being messy, yet I make people laugh hard sometimes. Height really doesn't matter in a relationship with some women because you can easily change their minds by making them feel comfortable- it's just a height complex that can go away with age. I read that this one lady said that when she got older, she just didn't care about how people looked as long as they displayed confidence and those normal characteristics we all want to be around. Betty denied all wrong doing that I ever did and yet, they couldn't pay attention to her feelings- what a friend they are. Betty seemed to be pretty open about asking me out and I could have gone there if I wanted to; maybe, I'll do that with her because I did talk about her the nicest and I was being blunt at the same time. Maybe I'll get some coffee with her and work on those feelings of dating a taller girl- I don't care how much taller she is, she's still taller than me and that's a little yeah, uncomfortable for me. I'm going to have to deal with that and separate it with confidence and establish a closer friendship with her and see how different it is then being around other cool guys. I am actually larger in proportion compared to Betty and most girls in other areas including strength or possibly cranium size (it feels a little cheesy to have a large head stuck on a smaller body than you ever imagined), so maybe it balances out with how I talk to them.

I know there's someone out there for me on my search and that I'm only getting warmer each time I meet some more people. There was this one cute girl I met, and I wish I had her phone number; man, I wish I went to go see a movie with her. She was open to it even though I was feeling really shy underneath and ready to explode if she blew me off; yet, I was willing to take the risk. Oh well. Nowadays, I don't seem to care if a girl doesn't want to date me and that there are really good people out there anyway that I can look forward to dating. Anyway, the bad people I talked about were in an accusative state and yet, I'm still not in trouble with the law. Of course, I'm not going to be in trouble because I was doing things that were similar to their behaviors anyway. They were just adding a lot of tension into a normal and acceptable routine. These people are the ones I mentioned from last month. They are probably going to try to act like it's old news or something, but honestly, it's pretty bad for them because I know how to play rough and still get away with it. They are going to be under some pressure and all of this is stuff they put on themselves. I have the upper hand. If they want to test me, then they are really going to get it. I really know how to communicate and somehow, get some of those people with bad moments to redirect their mind on something else with me around. In a way, it's my space and preference that I love to establish no matter what I'm feeling inside.