Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cultural Barrier Thought

Well, I was checking my e-mail and then I saw an e-mail that was supposedly addressed from the pastor Chai over at Hope of God Church. We had an e-mail dispute awhile back. It was basically about him selling a laptop that he bought on a website. Haha. It seems sort of rude to do that, in my opinion; that's why I believe that his e-mail account could have been compromised because it also listed some personal and confidential e-mail addresses on it. Now that I think of it, it really could have been from Chai's personal e-mail because of the plausible affiliations he listed. Hey, I'm going to be rich but I don't need to buy to help when I could just give freely to the poor! 

This also makes another case to me that if these guys are irresponsible like that, then why even care so much about me writing a pointless e-mail in the first place and then argue with me about it which had no point. This gets me thinking about a cat meowing over claiming me as its territory, as an image, and getting to try to strut its stuff with me. Well, the cat got scared with me and tried to take cover; it's probably feeling stupid about it now.

Another cross of interpretation that I momentarily considered was that Thai people have a way of communicating respect and apologizing by trying to do business with a person they wronged? Haha. It means they are without any shame in doing it and trying to see if they can make money out of it. Lee also e-mailed me a business proposition too, which was weird a while back. I didn't reply to her e-mail because I'm not supposed to get in trouble for that and the feeling of abuse from her is so minimal even though all sides might believe what she did was wrong. If this version about Chai is true, then he had some influential problems with other pastors or maybe that's what did happen in addition to me. Or maybe he's just mixing it up with mostly good people and including me along- I saw a female's e-mail address and believe the person would call herself a pastor, which I detest against out of using Biblical reference / if the Bible had said anything otherwise, I would consent to a woman being a senior pastor but it teaches against it; godly women are submissive according to the Bible and very lovely too, I should add and would be protective of my godly wife. 

I'm honestly sticking to version one because I think that's the most American way of thinking it. I think Thai people also like Koreans for some reason, short or tall; they must like most of them. Haha- Koreans can safely party at Thailand because of their conservative image and religious zeal which they must sort of respect.