Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Business Hours

Since I have started a new company, it is relatively a new business and I would need an office sooner or later. It's also a business that mainly requires a fast internet connection, so I get to work while being home. It gives me more time to put more useful hours instead of having to worry about the killer drive going to work and coming back home.  A typical work day including the drive and lunch could easily amount to about 11 hours of work for a typical 8-5 job.

Well with the profits adding up, it's going to need a few more months to figure out if I'm going to have enough my first year to get an office set up. I would like an office just for the sake of having some space from home and to also give my programming buddies a chance to get together and work on a game. I might also hire a small staff initially for some office routines; we'll see about that.

For the time being this is my goal of the time I'm going to put in:


Activity hours days
training video (Fri to Th) 2.5 M-F
Trading 5.5 M-Th
Stretching / exercising 1.5 daily
additional trading / research 2.0 M-Th