Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trying To Find Rhythm

Right now, it's sort of a struggle because I'm trying to get into the right mindset. I pretty much need to give more effort today to finish out the week strongly. After today, I'm pretty much going to have some free hours away from doing work. It's pretty nice to not have to work on Friday to the end of the week but it means having to be diligent in the other four days I work. It's been my first week, and so far I'm capable of handling the hours and getting pretty excited over conducting business, so it's something that I really want to stick to.

I know that most people work about forty or plus hours and that's not crazy to them. I'm sort of distributing forty productive hours through those four days, so it leaves me pretty satisfied because I think most people don't really schedule something often during the week because of work anyway. I might now be able to do some more pet projects for making money or just having fun once I get this business going in rhythm and style.