Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

I guess I'm typing away figuring that Black Friday has pretty much passed already. I think it appeals more to the working class rather than rich people. If I was rich, then I wouldn't really think just 50 - 100 dollars off would be that much of a difference; it really did when I was a college student back then. I don't remember what I bought, but people were all lined up and I thought I went early. Man, it annoyed me with the weather being cold at first and then getting hot while standing in line. I even went with my sister; I did a lot of wacky things to my sister, but she still went along with me in some of my adventures. She was mostly quiet with me and then sometimes would surprise me by talking so loud all of a sudden in an angry voice to other people, while I saw her from a distance.

I experienced this phenomenon quite often back then- good times even though I was suffering over hypochondria. That's probably what made me funny or made others jealous with me but still easier to get along with. A friend has described me as someone who likes to fall in love wherever I go. Haha. When he took me to Hope of God Church in Los Angeles, it was one of those interesting times where I thought about falling in love too but felt like saying "Maybe, not this time."

I have some weird theory about Chris Kuch (Hope of God L.A.) confusing me by ordering me to not talk to girls but that I can still say "Hi" to them. Hello (?)- that's still talking to them and he was like "I'm better than you. We know everything." Actually, no he didn't. I just stayed quiet and let them be so weird with me even though I was naturally mad at them. I'm not so physically angry with them anymore because the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to laugh about their folly. Chris K saw me saying hi to an attractive girl and she responded really well- he was astonished with me and was like good job to me. I think that's why Chris told me to just say hi to Annie and Betty.

More confusion arose when Lee (a girl not a man haha) told me to avoid talking to Betty, but maybe she did that because she liked me? I can sort of see beautiful, Christian females not really judging others by their looks and mainly feeling into them by their actions now. Lee was not really being pretty or beautiful with me or anything- just saying that's what I discovered now from doing some research about Christian dating. Chris is not the best looking guy or that tall compared to me (call me 5' 2" - I say) and he married someone who I respect upon like a close sister who I believe has it all that a faithful man would want.