Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Roasting Turkey / Job Condition

The Internet is pretty great for finding turkey recipes- my sister e-mailed me this recipe from Alton Brown of the Food Network; it's been living on as a legend for looks like 5 years based on some comments I whipped through. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/good-eats-roast-turkey-recipe/index.html

This looks like the traditional good-looking and juicy turkey recipe, so I'm going to join in with the many who have rated it as the best.  An alternative recipe I looked at was Rosemary Roasted Turkey- http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Rosemary-Roasted-Turkey-2/Detail.aspx - Now, moving on to job searching.

There is a job that requires hardly any human interaction and is a pretty secure job, which also allows you to work from home. I knew about it back two years ago and it just got recently promoted by a Yahoo article- medical transcriptionist. http://education.yahoo.net/articles/jobs_for_haters.htm?kid=1ATWU

A couple of my friends are accountants too which also has more time needed on a spreadsheet rather than talking to clients. A computer programming job is another which I have quite a bit of background in - being that my degree is heavily emphasized on software engineering. I'm actually attracted to these jobs for some reason, even though I tend to like to be social. I guess I like to separate making profits from people who I'd rather socialize with. My goal is to have a background in four areas eventually- computer technology, mathematics, medical science, and business.

About studying physical sciences briefly, I guess I don't mind memorizing what works now and going along with theories researchers have conjured up over a long generation- I'm still not that convinced about human evolution from natural selection. There's really no evidence yet about slightly genetic variation that progressed with significant stages over billions of years- in other words, I think humans are still a relatively new species because of its specific intelligent design compared to other primates. With humans being able to reason from the heart or to attempt to visualize unknown circumstances, I believe that humans could have been created by God for a purpose from a scientific and philosophical standpoint. I do concur with natural selection in simpler life forms and think it's cool when a gene finds its way to alter its genetic population.