Saturday, November 27, 2010

Staying On Track

I'm pretty much ready for some more repeated trials and feel very ready to act on it properly if the same thing pretty much happens again. My personality just doesn't seem to find fulfillment in working for someone, no matter how secure it is. I really want to be able to call the shots and become successful over it. I would like to make this financial success a repeated thing and then continue specializing over different income generating methods and actually have profit over them.

If I keep on generating profit, then eventually I'm never going to have to worry about financial things again.  I don't care about becoming filthy rich and can care less about feeling snotty over becoming richer than 95% of Americans. I just want enough to handle things moderately, without having to put so much time into it. Because I'm following in the footsteps of great minds who have already paved the path, I believe that I do have a millionaire mindset and that I will be passing that range someday.

I have also read about people sometimes not being that careful and blowing off their whole account. Believe me, I know how to do it ten times the amount those people have done, so I'm not going to do those things anymore in real applications. Out of just practice from nothing being at stake, I do it for fun and see where it would take me - maybe, a million dollar loss. I'm planning on implementing a whole lot of creative techniques to manage a huge financial account without really having to work under anybody's wings and having a lot more time to do other important things.

For the time being, I'm not going to try to force myself to make money. I'm just going to work on things that I like doing and fortunately, it may become very profitable for me. I pretty much like the idea of setting up personal financial systems that generate profit- the only way for me to do well in it is to do a lot of research and suffer through the agony of finding them. It becomes very rewarding when it finally kicks in and generates profit while you get to enjoy cruises and fancy dinners or even afford a quality of life with lots of kids... I believe that I won't even be able to teach everyone how I do things to make money and that they may have a hard time understanding what I'm doing, so even if I'm honest about how I did things and some people manage to make profit over it, I'm still not depressed about it because I like looking for different financial opportunities. Maybe I'll be able to write a book about how I do things to make money, and people may still feel hazy about looking into it because of it's general independent nature and being so highly demanding of time and suffering with not knowing what's going to happen with lots of money.  I'm still going to have skeptics, even if I were to make a blue print of how to make a million dollars.