Monday, November 26, 2012

Becoming More Stable

I think an example where I wasn't so stable was when my friend's twin brother was trying to really annoy me with irrelevant things. With him being so full of it and filthy about communicating his desires, I can understand his exaggeration of his personal self-worth. I guess it's an accomplishment if a person can be always happy about himself while selling himself much to creating annoyances in others. I am just straight up with him now, and I don't care if he says something meaningless and laughs while intending it to be something to make fun of me with. I think he has his own way of thinking and wanting to influence others even if it means abusing them. I already know he's never really been that smart, and I think he's just trying to be concerned about issues with his messed up heart.

I think it's natural for others to have some anger and nagging issues to cope with. The hard part is being able to labor and be a pretty normal and happy person.