Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pretty Sweet Plans

I plan on mastering the Forex market my style, just like that song Gangnam Style does it just that I'm not going to be a poser. It's taking awhile and it's really fun to me now. That's what it's about- it's about earning a living while having fun with something you enjoy. Once I get it down, it's going to be so much fun for me and with the riches I plan on investing in some homes and doing a little real estate. Yeah, it's going to be pretty sweet.

It also seems like I'm an heir to my dad's company where my dad is playing the role of CEO and is an owner. My oldest cousins are also in the business and have a share of the ownership as well. It's a pretty prolific business and if it gets passed down to me, I plan on keeping it a family oriented business where it's about making some serious cash! On top of treating the workers like family, I would expect them to put in the work to make money. It's all about making money with this business, and I'm really enjoying the field. I just started out with my dad's company, and I will see where it leads to later for me.

I pretty much am going to try to spend time with working out and picking up my parent's native language. I am becoming more keen of the time I use, even though I slip up occasionally and focus on naughty things. These are some addicting behaviors for me, and I'm noticing that it's really more of a waste of time for me and something I shouldn't put my whole thought into anymore. I'm just going to try to stick to what's appealing for me. It's getting there for me in developing a really healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle. I seriously don't care about being rejected by beautiful women anymore either even though I'll make an effort to just stay friends with them.