Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Brute Force Method

This is a pretty simple game plan that I have in finding a proper wife. It's basically to just ask directly the woman who I'm interested in after getting to know her a little and letting her know a little about me. If she says she's busy, has a boyfriend already, or is not interested then it's something for me to not worry about. I don't care about rejection anymore- I'm just going after what's appealing now, and I'm going to get over it really well.

I still intend on staying friends with the girls I'm really interested in, so I guess it will help me know a little more about myself and what I'm really into and how I tick. The hard part is that sometimes I might have an interest in a woman right off the bat, but feel like something is holding me back or maybe, the next day I might not really be that interested in her anymore.

There's one girl who I can say that I have maintained a good level of interest. At least I can say that we're pretty good friends and she's pretty cool! It's been really beneficial because she has been pretty open about her life and what she's been up to. I guess my values are to mainly be committed and a loving type of person- it's something that's part of my core belief system; I don't think I'm too much different from a pretty average person whose into getting along with others.