Friday, November 16, 2012

Dangers of Not Being Straight Forward

No matter how inappropriate it feels sometimes to be fully honest about an issue, if it isn't done then the situation could get worse. Under the terms of being actual friends, there's really no need to feel so nervous about something you don't want to be uncovered. All these feelings of getting hurt by someone you once trusted can be really hard to resolve and to also reestablish something meaningful again.

It really comes down to the will and the intentions of the heart. Some hearts are just plain selfish and uncaring about others; whereas others will try to put forth an effort in doing good for this world. There's also in between which therefore creates a variety of hearts in the world we live in. Having to function together to live peaceably in a society can actually be a really good thing.

No matter how scary it's been for me from the moment I started to open up, it's been a wild ride and I've been reaping the benefits from being able to see things more under my nose lately then I've ever had been able to do. It's like I can anticipate how someone who I'm interacting with me is going to feel about me personally, and how I could take measures to collaborate on things that I desire with the person.