Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I guess Thanksgiving is all over and it's going to be Black Friday tomorrow. I have heard of DVD's and blue ray discs being really cheap with the pricing being 3.99 and 8.99 respectively. It is a pretty good deal, so I might go pick some up for laughs. Actually, I don't plan on really buying anything tomorrow. I guess I don't really care too much about buying stuff anymore. 

My mind is now starting to see the pointless things that I could endlessly get myself into. I do not want to get into that anymore. I see how addicting the behavior is but it's so pointless to even think about getting myself into so might as well just suffer day in and day out when I'm by myself. This is only if I can remember to keep this type of discipline for myself going. 

I honestly don't really care that I'm short now. I really don't care at all. I don't how it really got to this, but it doesn't matter to me anymore because my cousins and relatives all came out normal. I'm thinking that my genes might actually come out normal even though I'm a little shorter than everybody else in my family. I guess my kids might come out normal or if they care about their appearance like I did while growing up, I'll make them appreciate more important things and to have confidence in who they are and to compensate in a really healthy manner that wouldn't even make their appearance be a factor to the people who matter the most to them. Now, I'm starting to see that my insides are not really caring about what's on my outside except being clean, healthy, and presentable in appearance.