Monday, November 19, 2012

Leading By Example

I have to admit that I am a very faulty person and if someone copied exactly the way I am, I would be a little disappointed in him or her.  I see that it's going to have to be a work in progress for me. While I'm contemplating on what I'm doing wrong sometimes, it's hard for me to move on with something. It's taking quite a bit of painful effort in making it happen.

The best part is that I'm willing to accept my roles and feelings now and to exceed with what others expect me to fulfill. Inwardly, I feel like life just keeps on going and that we all have our appointment with meeting our maker someday. I am striving to not live such a disappointing life now- I want to live a great and pleasing one.

Now I see the differences with the things I put my time into. Initially, things may start out rough but if I can manage to hang on or get back into the mood again then I have likely a better chance of reconciling with my negative feelings of productivity and to remain pretty satisfied. I think we live in a world where hypocrisy and craziness is sometimes considerably the norm. I would like to get a little better with reading other people's body language now in general- it's actually a lot easier for me to see it when things are directed at my attention, so I guess I don't really pay attention when it's not really that meaningful; I guess it would be fun to do this effortlessly. Basically, I was forgetting to mention that I'm addicted to some things while knowing it's not good for my overall productivity or career now. Since I see this now, I am willing to accept my fate of having to deal with those crazy withdrawal symptoms and focus on something I think is really worthwhile, even though it might be so hard and feel meaningless to do. I think that is the secret to success for myself, which is dealing with this factor and making better time commitments.

I am ready to utilize this and pretty much prioritize no matter how plain and dull the situation can get. I'm pretty much going to focus on becoming more focused these coming days now.