Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Updating Situation

Looks like for this month, I feel like bombing this blog because I really don't feel like I'm in the season for writing a lot. Nonetheless, I've been busy coming up with newer developments and keeping myself busy. For some reason, I've been stuck at the piano playing tunes that I love replaying over and over again for hours for my enjoyment. I guess I don't care that I make mistakes now at the piano because I really enjoy hearing rhythmic sound and to just be in the moment feeling like I'm partying underneath.

I'm realizing that my experience with finding a life partner is getting more enriched by mainly being stable emotionally. It's like I'm running into sensing those little details now but not minding so much about it in others. For myself, I like to believe that there are always greater fish in the sea to go after. If the woman I like purposes in her heart to reject me then even though I may be a little sad, it still doesn't bug me that much because I could anticipate in finding a more beautiful lady to marry.