Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Recovering From Cold

My head feels pretty shaken up right now and is aching while wanting to feel little dizzy. It must be that I'm still a little bit too exhausted. I slept about seven hours which is pretty decent amount, but I guess a cold virus that I'm dealing with right now has me feeling otherwise. Anyhow, I still need to go in for work which is a ten hour shift- it's a pretty long time but getting the work done and receiving a paycheck feels just about good as any good day.

I have yet to explore areas where I have been really nervous about figuring in the past. For instance, I've been really too shy and nervous to talk to most women and try to get to know them especially the really beautiful ones. I guess I had this feeling of thinking I was too unworthy to be with such a great person. Maybe, it's just all relative and something I need to discover for myself in the type of person I am. I think I have the bravery that I need now to be friends with attractive females and to start going after a decent relationship. I think it would be a little better to be able to have a female partner whose my best friend at the same time and to really spend some compassionate, quality time together.