Saturday, November 24, 2012

Going For What's Appealing

So far with having gone after all the appealing things in life and willing to put up with the hassles and hard work to get them, it's been overall a pretty happy and smooth ride for me. I know that we are all designed differently and have a lot of variations with our flavors and preferences. Some are more appealing in others; whereas, not so much in others. 

What I'm finding that works a lot is basically making a commitment and holding on to personal values with something. There's a reason why we connect with something and treasure it so much. It's how we were born- just doing something that doesn't really fit in with what we're naturally happy and suited for doing won't be so productive and meaningful in life.

I mean don't we all just want to live a really satisfying life and enjoy good times with one another, especially with our spouses, kids, and friends? I'm going to be open about my testimony- going after the appealing things to me while sticking really close to my faith in God and applying all of the absolute Biblical concepts after receiving these principles from examining them in an unbiased format has been filling a void in my life and making my life more meaningful to live for and something I wouldn't mind sacrificing if it's my time to go from having made peace and finding personal joy.