Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mixing Desire and Hardwork

Having used to be a pretty studious kid, I remember the joys of bringing home straight A's on my report card  and then showing it to my mom and dad. For the way that I was with being this really chubby and short kid, I was not really seen upon as that bad of a person- in fact, I was voted as the most nicest person in my own class. I was a little psyched out because one of my friends made fun of me and paired me up with a nice Japanese girl- I'm guessing she's probably grown up to be a really attractive female but no boy who hated cooties would ever think about the big picture and with growing up.

 I'm just reminded of being brought to smiles now. I became really crazy during my puberty and reached a pretty scary and depressing moment in my life. I guess it was a really defeated feeling and with like no purpose in my life. I didn't understand the direction that I was supposed to be heading and really fully couldn't turn my attention or trust anybody for a certain point of my life. Despite this delicate moment of being really discouraged and relenting about things in my life, I managed to find personal redemption and to grow out of it. It was pretty much a stage in my life where I could have used a wonderful mentor, but my mind was so finicky and complex at the time, it was probably never going to have settled down anyway.