Friday, November 16, 2012

Getting More Used To Things

Obviously, I've been looking up just a little online about short men because I am short. I actually read or watched some videos that made fun of short people, and I actually didn't care what I was discerning and laughed. I guess if a person of any appearance or whatever situation he or she gets put into has a pretty general stability inwardly then it's not really going to be a problem.

I find that from just being straight forward and sticking to it and just not worrying about getting rejected, then I appear that I'm handling myself really well with others. I guess for myself I find it a little funny to be a short person, but it doesn't keep me from engaging in friendly conversations with others. It's really cool how I managed to put it all together for myself now.