Monday, November 26, 2012

Letting Myself Walk Favorably

I guess one of my strengths is being very literal about things in my thinking. I now see what it means to stretch my mind a little bit and see things a bit more artistically. I guess having been taught by a woman how to do this when I was in high school probably means that she was pretty crazy.

I'm planning stuff in my head all the time and trying to balance myself in a happier direction. I think it's just in my hormones or something to be a really active person. I remember just sitting there watching T.V. shows a lot of people thought were so great and just feeling depressed. I then would work out hard and feel like it was killing me but then from after having done it for awhile; I felt pretty good about physically improving myself. It feels pretty good in general for me to maintain my health. I don't think women are looking for muscles in a man, their great height, or money even though women might claim those things- I think women are looking for worthy men they see fit to be loving, attentive, and kind to them.

These worthy men have some characteristics that attract certain beautiful women in general. I guess if the woman is beautiful on the inside as well then it might help for her to pair up with a worthy guy.