Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Refraining Myself

Some things that I want to work on is pretty much refraining myself from doing some things that I know are selfish and bad. Maybe my heart is going to get so worked up from not understanding anything and just try to give into some type of pleasure without thinking about the consequences. In these moments, I want to stay strong now and not give into them. I want to do the right thing, and it's just in my desire to do so now and something I'm going to have to labor in so that I could make it happen.

Basically, I think it starts with the mind and then works down to the heart. It's like a constant battle but once harmony is reached then I think that's where the fun begins. It's like these ideas are coming from something I'm inspired by and by constantly writing like this, I'm eventually going to have to look into more the subject that influences me and start writing about it.