Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Making Some Interesting Progress

Looks like I had to take a very long drive to pick up some sausages for my friends' birthday party tonight. Oh well! Living in a nice suburbia of Orange County, I had drive quite a ways to pick up some reputable sausages for a female friend who just loves sausages! I've been doing this for a couple years now and even though I don't fully understand her love of some fancy sausages, I guess I don't mind buying them while going for a pretty long, stale drive. They are pretty expensive too, and I ended up buying a whole party's worth which ended up all going to the birthday girl herself.

This is also the first time I actually kissed a female other than my mom on the cheek. There were moments where I feigned it like with my annoying little sister and older neighbor. Oh man, my little sister really hates me when I try to mess around with doing gross and loving things like that with her. I felt it was actually appropriate because it seems like she's a really good friend now and someone who I could trust if my life really depended on it.

I've been fortunate over the last couple months to engage in plenty of text messaging with some female colleagues. Man, it's made me very comfortable in engaging a decent conversation with attractive females without going ballistic and feel like blowing up over being nervous. I tried a funny pick up line at the party with a girl when she was talking to another guy who was roaming around trying to flirt with as many girls as possible. It ended up working and before I left, she let me know that liked me! Yes, I'm starting to get somewhere with this whole initiating a date and relating to her thing.