Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Remembering Important Things

Sometimes its so easy to get caught up in the moment and forget about some priorities. I guess I haven't really been mindful of things with my own personal goals and aspirations that much. I would like to be a little more focused and relaxed at the same time now. I'm not really too worried about my general nature now. I understand where it's rooted in and with the areas that I have preferences of communicating with.

I'm starting to brainstorm something. I think I'm supposed to be the guy that gives chase and that since I can see where opportunity would arise, I should just go after what's appealing to me even if I'm feeling uncomfortable about something. Pretty much what I really want to stand for is my background of sticking to my most important values which have been heavily influenced through my belief in God. If I get rejected, then there's really no reason for me to continuously putter around anyway; I'll be getting over it, so might as well get on the move with it.