Thursday, November 1, 2012

Upgrading Forex Trading

Looks like I've had some trouble trading with only using the daily charts. I really do enjoy spotting signals on the daily, but it seems like I'm jumping in a little too late with possibly an unadvantageous stop loss; therefore, I'm now looking for entry points using the 4 hour chart. I also have some automated chart pattern recognition and support/resistance going on now which is making me feel like getting a bigger edge on the market.

I pretty much have the chart pattern recognition set up on the 1 hour frame because the software can only update itself every five times the amount of respected time, or in other words every five hours. It's turning out to be quite fun learning how to be successful in this market. I'm aiming for spending roughly ten minutes a day on average to become my new occupation and then spending my time doing a lot of personal things I want to endeavor myself in doing.

Just going back and forth while running demo accounts has pretty much protected me from going broke. It's been pretty much a lot of personal testing of what works best with my own personal style of trading. Again, I have to stress that there's no such thing as winning 100% of the time, otherwise everybody who willed themselves in this market would be millionaires and have only perfect principles to apply each time. Therefore, my trading ideas might not be suitable for someone else, so the best I see it is to go after advice that appeals to you the most and test it out yourself.