Sunday, December 18, 2016

Back To My Bigs

Okay, I'm going to try to limit my attention to watching TV again and playing games and go for something else. The only time I guess I will play games and watch movies is with a friend or a date. If it gets suggested I guess.

On the mean time, I'm going to just deal with my urges to play cards to pass the time and also watch TV by myself. Instead I'll try doing something else now. I'm trying to get myself into making virtual reality games. It would be a lot of fun and very difficult at the same time.

Basically, my big objective is to pretty much read the Bible, work out, and trade. I'm trying to add in cooking healthy as well and to be able to sing and dance pretty well too. I'd love to play the electric guitar and form a band someday too.

The little things that I'm trying to do is to run errands, socialize, and include a girlfriend in my life. I guess those are the things that I want to do now.