Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Being Productive

Okay, I might need to lay off on entertaining myself now as best as possible and go after just a clean and healthy mess of doing what I'm satisfied with doing. I want to go after some very clean time management.

So just listing it out again, I want to read the Bible, trade Forex for profit, work out, do some bowling, indoor rock climbing, learn to play electric guitar, play some piano, sing and dance, cook, and grow back some of my hair! I also want to get into making video games, so I feel that virtual reality games will be just so fun to mess with to make it more interesting for me. I don't care if my game is going to suck while hooking it up to a VR machine. I'll improve upon it later or look for some talent to help me out once I can get the kinks moving with it.

Later on if I'm like a millionaire and have so much free time even with a gorgeous wife and beautiful children, I'd like to learn some of that physician's trade and also some engineering technology that would allow me to be build a combat robot from scratch.

With technology wise in the IT field, I'd like to go for doing some hacking competitions as well and form and train a nice team someday. I'll make it happen. I just have to get out of my current jobs which is sucking the life out of me and making me work long hours.