Thursday, December 22, 2016

Making Adjustments

I'm back to gaming the Forex market again and even though it's slightly boring for me, at least it's something that can bring me pleasure in making some money without having to really be there to monitor like the job I'm currently in. For a job that I want, I really belong in the IT industry and there's no doubt about it in my mind now.

I'm going to have to stay away from entertainment and leisure for awhile and trade it in for time in becoming a self-starter for a job that I would love to wake up to each morning for making a living. Obviously, I'm going to bored after awhile so that's why I want to be so good at Forex because it will be my ticket to an independent life. I'm willing to work for it and take some calculated risks to turn myself into a moderate expert.