Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Planning Life

This time around I am seriously about to make room for a girlfriend/fiancee in my life now. I get the whole dating scene better and don't really give a rat's poop if my advances get rejected. I'll just analyze and see if my chances are okay. The thing that I've struggled a lot with is if a girl I like is already in a relationship with someone or she's just not ready to be in one. It might be just about anyone whose gone through it.

I think the solution is to just continue building confidence and working on improving yourself. It's to also look for places where the grass is greener. When the opportunity knocks, I guess it's going to be a decision made from the heart then. I've been pretty numbed out emotionally with finding love, but I still get excited about the opportunity and happy with feelings of disappointment, loneliness, and sadness as well.