Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Starting To Not Feel Mad

After letting my heart out through messages that are not replied back to, I'm starting to not feel that bad anymore. I guess sometimes it's not a bad thing to not reply back to someone. It's just quite possible you could just be busy or going through something where you just want to be left alone.

I remember going through a period where I wanted attention from others and to be spoken to but I just get left alone. It's just one of those times that everybody goes through I guess and to some degree it can be a big thing or not. I don't know how I really got over it, but I guess it just came from developing self-confidence and working at socializing. It's been mainly just having a lot of patience and it's rewarding to wait for a bit and get a response back from an attractive friend or love interest.