Thursday, December 8, 2016

Update

I think I'm going to lay off of poker now for being a serious consideration of making money. It is pretty much a gamble to a degree and I don't really like being that close to having made it and then ending up losing in the end. It's exciting indeed so I'll have to put it aside and treat it as a hobby.

Because of my long work hour schedule, I don't think I can afford to do too many hobbies now. I did manage to read the Bible after I got up while having slept a long time today. I guess that's really a good thing.

Pretty much I'm looking at working out, trading, reading the Bible, focusing on video game development, socializing, and creating future plans. I believe that I am meant to be a coder, so might as well go after what I've sort of longed for and feel a pretty good passion for even though it might be really hard for me.

I'll have to see if I can add room for a Master's later on, but I sort of doubt it at this point in time. Exercising is pretty much a routine for me now. It's just going to the gym, doing rock climbing or bowling. Along with doing video game development, I want to try out cyber-security on the side now so I'll look into that as well.

For fun, I'm still trying to add in playing the electric guitar and singing and dancing. I might not have that much time for it, so I'll probably just do one quick one. I need to become more consistent with brushing my teeth when I get home and putting on some rogaine before I go to sleep. I also would like to take my supplement that will help me become loss sore in the morning. I think I'll just brush my teeth anyway and go with the night feeling a little hungry, or I think I'll just make myself another small protein shake before I go to sleep.

I need to start being more disciplined again and keep it as a routine for me.